Datapharm Core Membership Services Standard Terms of Trading
These Standard Terms of Trading cover the terms applicable to Datapharm’s core eMC service which Pharmaceutical companies can subscribe to through membership. Benefits include:
- Publication of your SPCs, PILs and Risk Minimisation Materials on the eMC, on a version of the eMC suitable for mobile users and in the Medicines Compendium UK mobile app (SPCs only);
- Information about your medicines provided to third parties including NHS Evidence and other clinical information systems;
- Access to Datapharm’s online data management systems for updating information on the eMC;
- Continued improvements to the eMC and associated services in line with both end users’ and your own requirements; and
- Access to eMC In-Demand, the electronic interface for updating and controlling your product information on the NHS Dictionary of Medicines and Devices (dm+d), a database that supports reimbursement of medicines supplied, and ensures that Pharmacies and other dispensing facilities can stock your products.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to find out more information, please fill in the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch shortly.